Share this Event
Valentine’s Day Night at the Scotsman Grand Cafe
Join us for a romantic evening at the Grand Cafe. Enjoy an indulgent 3 course meal, carefully selected Petit Four Appetizers and Bottle of House Wine.
£120 for two guests
Available every evening
Monday 12th February to Sunday 18th February
For a truly special occasion, book on Wednesday 14th February with Live Music from 7pm till 9:30pm and our Bartender’s Valentine’s Day Cocktails.
Address: Scotsman Hotel & Grand Café, 20, North Bridge, EH1 1TR
In a former life, 20 North Bridge was the home of the Advertising & Notices Dept. of the famous Scotsman Newspaper- the bustling, beating heart of the publication. Over 50 years later, we have started a new story in this space, with the Grand Café.
The Café offer evolves throughout the day, from a bustling brunch service which runs until 12pm, with some of our favourite dishes available all the way through until 9pm, with smart cocktails and atmospheric dining until late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.